Old 29-11-2005, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

--
..
"middleton.walker" wrote in message
A top posting for a change........my oh my does this newgroup ever get
personal....I wonder how many ever take it seriously...I suspect Mr. Crowe
does fwhat he does just for the devil of it and some take the bait......

I take Freemasonry very seriously for the people it helps. I get rather
annoyed when someone knocks it, as L/Cpl Sascha of the Devon Battalion of
the Woman's Land Army has. She has proved that she knows sod all about
Freemasonry other that what 'She has been told' and I am afraid that what
she 'has' been told, is from Masons who are not in touch with Freemasonry in
the 21st Century and the way which not only Province, but Grand Lodge is
going. I have done a count up of non active Masons in my Lodge. I joined
Freemasonry on 15th Septemebr 1988 (I have to put that in so it can be
checked to prove I am NOT LYING 'cos I never knowingly lie). Of the 65
members listed on my list of members, 5 I have never met and I do not know.
Now this is a Lodge where I am in the Chair in 2007. I has just been
excluded for non payment of fees and I have not seen him in 2 years and 3
others I have not seen, yes they are paid up members, but I have not seen
them in a couple of years. They are Freemasons. How do they know of what is
going on? The openess? What Grand Lodge are saying? Well there you are and
that is L/Cpl Sascha of the 2ND Battalion of Light Border Spades.

I defend Freemasonry across quite a few newsgroups and every time, I attract
more members who ask me about Freemasonry. I refer them to the Grand Lodge
web site and their own local Masonic Fraternity.

ONE DAY, she will realise she is talking from where the sun don't shine, but
I regret I will never get an apology and she will continue to give
Freemasonry a bad name. There is one very great consolation. Freemasonry
will still be alive and well long after she is pushing up Dasies. To get it
back on a Gardening theme :-))

Mike
The truth WILL prevail