Old 30-11-2005, 12:59 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.consumers

Default electric lawn mowers?

Hi i have a XS38 Electric Lawnmower, love it!I Purchased direct from
the importer [full warranty was $299 has a RRP $349

Its excellant [the misses uses it, aint i lucky!!] never missed a beat,
no fuel oil smell no starting issues

Its 15" cut and has a super powerful 1416 watts motor [the reason i
purchased it i want grunt]

Comes with a plastic grass catcher not that material fabric rubbish
also comes with a safety-switch equipped lead [so i cannot electrocute
her] and also the mulcher and catch blade fitted on it.

Forget the enviromower, only 400 watts and goes flat quick [and crazy
price $500+] my next door has one he wants to dump it.He may sell it to
you he is buying same as mine

Cheers