Old 30-11-2005, 03:45 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Dick

Default Flourite

Cheryl,

Thanks for your comment that the red is intense-you can't get that from
looking at their website!

Can you comment on why you prefer a 50/50 mix of regular and gravel?

"Cheryl Rogers" wrote in message
Regular Flourite:

http://www.seachem.com/products/prod.../Flourite.html

Flourite Red:

http://www.seachem.com/products/prod...ouriteRed.html

Myself I prefer regular Flourite, mixed 50/50 with gravel. The Red
Flourite is certainly striking, but a little intense. I guess it's just a
personal thing, though.

Cheryl Rogers
AGA Membership
NEW! AGA forums at forum.aquatic-gardeners.org.

Dick wrote:
I'll be replacing the RFUG filter and gravel with flourite. Since I can't
find any flourite locally, I can't 'see' it.

Is there an obvious choice for planted tanks between original and red
colors, or is it personal choice?

Thanks