Old 30-11-2005, 09:32 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis

Default Photos of my ranunculi garden

Emery Davis wrote:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:47:54 +0000
sockiescat wrote:

]
] Wylie Wilde Hello sockiescat.
]
] The alt.binaries.pictures.gardens is available in the news
section of ] Outlook Express.
]
] But since you asked so nicely I posted them up on
] http://tinyurl.com/d645p
]
] If you have further problems viewing them- just post them
here.
]
]
] hi Wylie Wilde.
] thank you so much for posting your pics so that i could see
them
i dont ] use outlook express so no wonder i couldnt find how to
view them lol. ] your rununculi garden is beautiful i just love
all
the colours they are ] great
] it looks like your garden covers a good sized area. what a
beautiful ] way to enhance a slope .
] i also like the pic of the car that u have there it looks
like a
great ] car. thanks again for being so kind as to share.

] sockiescat.
]

I like the KG a lot too. That wouldn't be enough to prompt a
reply,
but... Just like to point out that many news servers -- e.g.
the
one
I use at new.individual.net -- don't carry the binary feeds.
This
is for obvious reasons related to child abuse. So posting
pictures
to binary groups may limit distribution quite a bit. Why not
just
use
one of the many sites that allow picture posting?

On a related note not everyone uses outlook or outlook express.
There are better options. I for one like sylpheed as a news
reader,
which is also available for windows if your circumstances force
you
to use it.

-E

Binary news groups have nothing to do with child abuse.

If one finds kiddie porn anywhere it is their duty to report it
to the proper authorities.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5