Old 30-11-2005, 09:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Warren

Default What is This Tree, and What Can I Do About It?

Ken Hall wrote:

Every since I move to this house (10+ years) we've had this problem.

So if this was going to be such an unacceptable situation, why did you move
there in the first place? And you've had ten years to choose to go someplace
else. It must not be anywhere near the problem you make it sound like, or
you should have moved eight or nine years ago.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.

This fall, vacuum up your leaves instead of raking:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blac...r/blowers.html