Old 30-11-2005, 09:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Wylie Wilde

Default Photos of my ranunculi garden

"Emery Davis" wrote in message
for obvious reasons related to child abuse. So posting pictures to
binary groups may limit distribution quite a bit. Why not just use
one of the many sites that allow picture posting?

On a related note not everyone uses outlook or outlook express.

Hello Emery,

glad you like the Karmen Ghia- I should point out that its not mine- sadly
I saw it at a carshow.
One other thing- which other newssite allows you to post pictures?

I know you can post pictures here on rec.gardens- but i don't want to be
flamed!