Old 30-11-2005, 09:50 PM posted to rec.gardens
Wylie Wilde

Default Photos of my ranunculi garden

"sockiescat" wrote in message
But since you asked so nicely I posted them up on
http://tinyurl.com/d645p
hi Wylie Wilde.
thank you so much for posting your pics so that i could see them i dont
use outlook express so no wonder i couldnt find how to view them lol.
your rununculi garden is beautiful i just love all the colours they are
great
it looks like your garden covers a good sized area. what a beautiful
way to enhance a slope .
i also like the pic of the car that u have there it looks like a great
car. thanks again for being so kind as to share.
sockiescat.

Hello sockiescat,

You're welcome. I found that ranunculies love well drained soil- so planting
them on a slope makes an excellent idea. I've been growing ranunculies in my
garden ever since 1999. They are a lot of work- but the effort is
well-rewarded. I got the idea after watching a computer game video clip from
Final Fantasy8 where they featured similar flowers. its my dream to one day
cover my entire garden- including the boring grass strip with ranunculies.