Old 30-11-2005, 10:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Default What is This Tree, and What Can I Do About It?

"Ken Hall" wrote in message

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:37:55 -0500, "somebody"
wrote:

They look like some sort of seeds..

I apologize they may be seeds. The tree is so tall I can't see well
enough to tell --
http://img435.imageshack.us/img435/4...sontree9ee.jpg

You will have to do your painting
when the tree is not setting seed and no there is nothing you can do
to get someone to cut their tree just because you don't like the seeds.

You've never lived in Houston have you.

I'm not nearly as sure as you that I have to disrupt and lead my life,
letting a neighbors tree cover my yard, patio, deck and floor with
trash for much of the fall so he can have a trash tree. He can do
what he wants in HIS yard, not mine.

Ken

Didn't you notice the 40' tree when you were buying the house?