Old 01-12-2005, 02:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default What is This Tree, and What Can I Do About It?

"Ken Hall" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:41:47 -0800, "Warren"
wrote:

Ken Hall wrote:

Every since I move to this house (10+ years) we've had this problem.

So if this was going to be such an unacceptable situation, why did you
move
there in the first place?

I bought and moved in the Spring.

It must not be anywhere near the problem you make it sound like, or
you should have moved eight or nine years ago.

Is it just you two or does everybody in this group bend over backward
to be assholes trying not to be helpful?

I take it from both of your replies you don't have any idea what kind
of tree it is.

Ken

I think this conversation has grown heated because you're expecting people
to say "Yes, you can force your neighbor to cut down their tree". But,
that's not gonna happen.

If you just want to know what kind of tree it is and you don't get an answer
here, open your yellow pages, find a real garden center, and take some of
the pods there. Or, call the city parks department. I'm sure they employ
someone you could email your photo to.