Old 01-12-2005, 04:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
somebody

Default White Rabbit's Foot Fern

"cardarch" wrote in message
oups.com...
(Humata tyermannii) I've had two little ones for about two months and
they aren't growing at all. They are in a south facing window and get
only about 3 hours of sun a day due to the blocking effects of the
house next door, They haven't browned off or anything but they aren't
growing at all. Are the silver furry rooty-things supposed to gow
longer and do the new shoots come off them? Would they do better under
glass? I hope someone can help me make these plants thrive. They are
pretty cute but too little. Would they be happier in a window with no
direct sun? Thanks for any help.

http://www.denverplants.com/foliage/html/frnrab.htm

alice