Old 01-12-2005, 08:45 AM posted to rec.gardens
Emery Davis

Default Photos of my ranunculi garden

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:50:33 GMT
"Wylie Wilde" wrote:

] "Emery Davis" wrote in message
] ...
] for obvious reasons related to child abuse. So posting pictures to
] binary groups may limit distribution quite a bit. Why not just use
] one of the many sites that allow picture posting?
]
] On a related note not everyone uses outlook or outlook express.
]
] Hello Emery,
]
] glad you like the Karmen Ghia- I should point out that its not mine- sadly
] I saw it at a carshow.

Sorry to hear it. But we must have dreams... Oddly enough my
wife hates KGs, so it's unlikely I'll ever have one.

] One other thing- which other newssite allows you to post pictures?
]

I don't off hand as I have no need of that service, but googling for
"free picture post" turns up a bunch including the flickr site used
in this thread.

] I know you can post pictures here on rec.gardens- but i don't want to be
] flamed!

Fair enough, but actually many (myself included) couldn't see them
even if you did attach them to a r.g post. My server strips off
any binary attachment.

-E

--
Emery Davis