Old 01-12-2005, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default Silver lining

Janet Baraclough wrote:
You did not write that material, you lifted it verbatim, without
accrediting the source or copyright owners.

I don't think it is important when we are all singing the same old
song. It was part of my own project too, not so far up but for
Morecambe. I gave the facts.

http://www.scotland.gov.uk/cru/kd01/orange/sdsp-06.asp. is worth
reading to see the above in its proper, intended context, which in turn
is part of a larger report

Indeed. As with everything, the politics more or less dictate the
perishing of our coastlines, our birds, our plants ... Some of us would
be more interested in seeing the problems and not going on about the
political ramblings of an individual talking about the the money raised
through the destructive greed of organisations to sponsor research on
the destruction ... That, Janet, gets me ****ed. So I skipped the blaha
blahblah and went to the point )

(I knew there must be some grim reason why those pesky basking
sharks, dophins, porpoises, minke and killer whales, seals and otters
keep swimming round the bay outside our window. They're homing in on my
piles of glowing seaweed. )

You are indeed very lucky but perhaps the seaweeds blinding you.
Perhaps you'd consider stopping picking seaweeds from our shores?