Old 01-12-2005, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default Silver lining

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Garbage. Yet again, you've cribbed web information you haven't got
the reading skills to comprehend, and hopelessly misrepresented what it
says. Here's the site you garbled:

(snip)
You wrongly placed the above paragraph to look as if the author was
listing negative effects of what you call "Ascophyllum entensive
harvesting in the Outer Hebrides". He was not; you moved that
paragraph from a different context in a different section

(snip)
To conclude, not only have you ignorantly misrepresented the facts
of Scottish seaweed businesses, you have also grossly misquoted a
website which you shamelessly plagiarised and did not even accredit as
your source.

I don' t accredit anything. I'm perfectly safe in the knowledge of my
knowledge. But thanks for the concerns. Furthermore, I think I'm
repeating myself here since in my hurry I had already responded but
somehow my post doesn't show. So I won't start again my post as I don't
think I owe you any justification on my opinions.

Finally, let me assure you, and other posters, that my reading skills
are not bad considering I'm a foreigner - I gave the facts I used in my
report for Morecambe a few months ago. I am not interested in
corporates affairs when these are always to cover their destructive
methods with 'researches for a better environment'. These were the
facts I discussed - these are my interests, not quoting like you random
facts that you keep picking from the net. I am indeed very dubious of
your knowledge looking at most of your posts as I think you spend most
of your time brooming the tea rooms and carrying tea cakes.