Old 01-12-2005, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default Silver lining

"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Janet Baraclough wrote:
Garbage. Yet again, you've cribbed web information you haven't got
the reading skills to comprehend, and hopelessly misrepresented what it
says. Here's the site you garbled:

(snip)
You wrongly placed the above paragraph to look as if the author was
listing negative effects of what you call "Ascophyllum entensive
harvesting in the Outer Hebrides". He was not; you moved that
paragraph from a different context in a different section

(snip)
To conclude, not only have you ignorantly misrepresented the facts
of Scottish seaweed businesses, you have also grossly misquoted a
website which you shamelessly plagiarised and did not even accredit as
your source.

I don' t accredit anything. I'm perfectly safe in the knowledge of my
knowledge. But thanks for the concerns. Furthermore, I think I'm
repeating myself here since in my hurry I had already responded but
somehow my post doesn't show. So I won't start again my post as I don't
think I owe you any justification on my opinions.

Finally, let me assure you, and other posters, that my reading skills
are not bad considering I'm a foreigner - I gave the facts I used in my
report for Morecambe a few months ago. I am not interested in
corporates affairs when these are always to cover their destructive
methods with 'researches for a better environment'. These were the
facts I discussed - these are my interests, not quoting like you random
facts that you keep picking from the net. I am indeed very dubious of
your knowledge looking at most of your posts as I think you spend most
of your time brooming the tea rooms and carrying tea cakes.

Well said young lady.... the book "Bloody Foreigners" points out that at one
time or another the so called Englishmen/women were all
foreigners.....suspect that 100 percent of todays "Englishman/women" has
some 'foreign' blood in them....perhaps from the days of the Roman Empire or
one of the other many invaders of that fair country......a foreigner in the
land called the USA.....albeit a 55 year resident.