Old 01-12-2005, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default Silver lining

Sacha wrote:
Your reading skills are indeed extremely poor.

(snip) ((something you should learn to do btw))

I will grant you this - I have indeed mistaken the two of you. And I
wonder why, or should I? I am indeed very sorry to have touched a nerve
- I haven't recovered on the 'french bitch' you see. But I will very
much like to apologise to you personnally for hurting you. I am sorry
as it is not really in my nature. My nature is indeed very jumpy, very
speed, very bouncy but not as a labrador, rather like a flea, hence the
nickname.

You beleive what you will. I think my concerns over the use of seaweeds
in some parts of the country is something important and my course
doesn't cover opinions, but facts, sadly, but more to the point this
has nothing to do with my course, but my work. As to waste my time, I
think you are now wasting yours. I do not understand the 'work' you are
referring to nor the 'provenance' of my thoughts. Perhaps you and Janet
could enlighten me - you seem to know *so* much indeed. And please stop
holding her hand like this, you're a big girl now.

I would now urge the two of you to be really careful when responding
from now on as I might find some free time to scrutinise all your posts
from 'copyright', 'provenance', 'facts' and 'content'. Lets now see if
your tongue is as long as you made us beleive it is.

I'll skip on the rage - I have some research into different mowers to
do and my frustration is such I think I'll spend the rest of my energy
on this.