Old 01-12-2005, 02:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
Stephen Henning

Default What is This Tree, and What Can I Do About It?

Ann wrote:

And as we can all clearly see from the photo, those are seeds, seeds.

The green things are leaves and the white pods with seeds in them are
seed pods.

No, he can't cut a neighbors tree down. But, yes, he can remove the
portions of branches that are on his side of the property line.

It does look a lot like Cedar Elm - Ulmus crassifolia
http://www.sbs.utexas.edu/mbierner/b...ulmus_crassifo
lia.htm
--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA Zone 6