Old 01-12-2005, 02:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default What is This Tree, and What Can I Do About It?

"Stephen Henning" wrote in message
news
Ann wrote:

And as we can all clearly see from the photo, those are seeds, seeds.

The green things are leaves and the white pods with seeds in them are
seed pods.

No, he can't cut a neighbors tree down. But, yes, he can remove the
portions of branches that are on his side of the property line.

He'd be wise to use a reputable tree service for that. People have been
successfully sued for butchering neighbors' trees. He also might want to
observe the prevailing winds before having the tree trimmed. Otherwise, the
trim may end up being useless.