Old 01-12-2005, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

In article .com, La
puce writes
Hoooo... very good manoeuvre indeed. Clever. Did your family also said
to have your 2 penny worth by responding to me? I was talking about the
Americain Marines Judith, which were on the news last night!

Eh? Pardon, I really don't understand - I must be missing the point as
no slight was intended - I was merely making a statement.

But I understand. The truth sometimes is too hard to accept. Just like
people picking seaweeds thinking it's all ok because they've spotted a
dolphin.

Eh? I still don't understand

--
Judith Lea