Old 01-12-2005, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default If you are Po faced, don't open

Judith Lea wrote:
Eh? Pardon, I really don't understand - I must be missing the point as
no slight was intended - I was merely making a statement.

Houlalala.... ) Off course not. But you tell us to stop talking about
it whilst you carry on talking about it. But really, it doesn't matter
at all.

Eh? I still don't understand

Judith, really I'm sorry. You are mentioning a relative who's a mason.
You are justifying the hurt you feel about the recent criticism about
the mason on this thread. I made a remark on the fact that 'the truth
often hurt'. And I commented about the truth about another conversation
we're having about the depletion of seaweeds, the ecosystem damage etc.
from another thread and that the truth does hurt.

If you don't understand, I don't blame you. I am sorry Judith and truly
I apologise for the nonsense!

Now, this mulch of yours?! What trees are they?