Old 01-12-2005, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Impatiens niamniamensis

On 1/12/05 13:53, in article , "Judith
Lea" wrote:

In article , Sacha
writes
Oh no! Not more gold slippers ruined!? ;-)

I had a lovely gold leather pair, I promised myself they would not get
as far as the outside hall - they are now in the garage, alongside the
pristine green wellies and leaning on umpteen gold pairs of slippers;
that, I promise myself, I will hose down and put in the washing machine.
I am still looking for the left one of a pair that is lodged about half
a metre down in heavy clay - I wonder if I could claim on the insurance
for several years of gold slippers.

When a few centuries have past, someone is going to come across your hoard
and spend hours and hours of academic time, puzzling out what curious tribe
had the ritual of burying gold slippers!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk