Old 01-12-2005, 05:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John McMillan

Default Import of plant from USA

In article , "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

Rupert wrote:
[...]
Ok Mike I have now read all (I think) of the articles you mentioned
along with contributions from other speakers.
I can't see how you can say:-
"The RHS shares my concern"
The RHS have merely given a forum for a debate on a topic of

interest
to everyone.
I see no mention of the RHS supporting a particular view, which is
the way it should be.

Has anyone read "Invasion Biology: Critique of a Pseudoscience",
by David I Theodoropoulos? I haven't myself but it seems to have
bearing on this debate. You can see details at
http://www.jlhudsonseeds.net/Books.htm
along with a few other, well, er, offbeat books.

J.L.Hudsons also appear to be a source of Gibberellic acid in small
quantities, though what happens when it comes through UK customs
I have no idea.