Old 02-12-2005, 03:16 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default Dendrobium antennatum Mildew? Attn: Pam

Hi there Pam, Long time no see no hear???
Curious about Voltex? Where do you get it? I have a very bad infestation
of scale.
I am trying the very expensive combo of Enstar II & Mavrik a strict
regimen of
spraying at certain intervals so hope it works.

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

profpam wrote:
Ray wrote:

Gene,

I hope I'm wrong here, but sometimes such sooty deposits are a
precursor to a scale infestation (or is it mealies?).

Hi Gene,

Don't know if it is a precursor; however, use Physan on the mealies
and Voltex on the scale to rid it.

. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://home.earthlink.net/~profpam/page3.html