Old 02-12-2005, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Import of plant from USA

"Judith Lea" wrote in message
In article .com, La
puce writes
I don't care what your son, mathew, john or jack is to you or your
great grand mother's fig tree. The fact remains that you are a vicious
old cow and waited to accuse me of accrediting something to myself when
in fact it wasn't my intention. You were jealous that I was conversing
with Sacha. I'll scrutinised everything you say from now on. You've
hoped for some attention. Now you have it. My complete and entire
attention.

You have gone too far - urg has never been subjected to anything as bad
as this - I will deal with this in the only way I can by now not
downloading anything more with your name on it - this is the first time
I have ever done this on usenet.

I'm going to join you, I feel it was an insult, and totally unneccessary.

Alan

--
Judith Lea