Old 02-12-2005, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default Import of plant from USA

Judith Lea wrote:
You have gone too far - urg has never been subjected to anything as bad
as this

HO COME ON!!! Janet calls me all kind of names, she is abusive, she has
suddenly jumped on me regarding a discussion I was having and you don't
say anything because you're a coward but you prefer to email me tons of
emails from your dental surgery a few weeks ago because you didn't have
the guts to show you talked to me on the forum, describing Janet, Sacha
and even Mike. I'm glad you feel this way because frankly I can't be
dealing with people like you. You are an hypocrite.