Old 02-12-2005, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default Bird Seed Feeder

"Mike" wrote in message

On that I totaly agree...at least the rain washes of the bird

crap....there
is one exception tho.....I feed the crows with dog food and periodically

seagull swoops down for a feast....I shoo them off but one of the buggars
got its revenge last year and I got a dollop of seagull crap in my

hair....a
blinking mess to be sure....in that case think I would rather have had a
pile of fox crap

or cat crap :-((

When I was on H.M.S.Gambia the cruiser, we were sailing out from Rosyth,
upper decks all lined with sailors in their tiddly suits and as we went
under the Forth Bridge, a Seagull chose one person lined up to crap on
:-))
Me!! Supposed to lucky and looking back I have nothing to complain about
so

Mike
The truth will prevail

If it was on your cap am sure much easier to clean than on my hair.....the
only place I sailed out of a Scots port area was out of Greenoch but that
was on the troopship the good old Queen Mary but my 'tiddly suit' was well
packed away in the duffle bag.