Old 02-12-2005, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Default Interesting water

June Hughes wrote:
Blimey. I missed that . So it is. I should be more observant. Some
of the projects look nice though.

I know! Bizarre indeed! And I do read ... I promess I can read! (Sorry
June, but I feel I need to keep justifying myself from another thread
.... I'm still boiling inside).

Nice projects indeed. I commissioned a couple of artists a few years
back to do a fountain. I am really pleased about it and it can be seen
in the Hulme Park in Manchester.

Incidentally, the Hulme Garden Centre also features in this month The
Garden. It was so exciting to read it. I worked with Karen and Bella on
a voluntary basis last year for about 5 months (Nick the chap on the
photo is now working in Kew). A fantastic place to meet passionate
gardeners (and whilst I'm at it, on the photograph of the front
entrance, through the gate you can see my project - a housing and
workers cooperative where I worked for 8 years).