Old 02-12-2005, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider

Default Fumigation!

Sacha wrote in message
.uk...
Honest to god, I feel as if this group needs fumigating!

Usually at about this time of year, we all discuss what gardening goodies

we
hope to get for Christmas - anyone care to contribute?

I'd like lots and lots of rose bushes and to persuade Ray to find me
somewhere to plant them. ;-) At present, we're working on a compromise,
which is to put up some posts on the tea room lawn and loop chain between
them. Up and along these we will grow roses and honeysuckle, and the more
scented the better. I think this is more likely to be a birthday present

in
January, given that I've only just asked for it. ;-)

So - what about you - what do you want Father Christmas to bring you?!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I would like a husband who bothers to weed his vegetable patch so that my
garden does not sprout weeds all summer. Alas, bigamy is against the law!
Actually, I know what I'm getting: I bought the RHS Guide to Pruning and
Training Techniques last week. As soon as I got home, His Royal Weediness
snatched it from my hand and declared it to be a Christmas present. I'm
finding it hard to know whether to be {:-(( or {)))!

Spider