Old 02-12-2005, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Fumigation!

On 2/12/05 2:46 pm, in article , "androo"
wrote:

Usually at about this time of year, we all discuss what gardening

goodies
we
hope to get for Christmas - anyone care to contribute?

I want everything somebody like me, who's just moved to their first house
with a garden, would want (fork, spade, hoe, rake, mower etc). So I'll
probably get a set of el cheapo implements that break within two weeks and
I'll have to buy them again properly in the sales. But that's what XMas is
all about!

On your letter to Father Christmas you could be *very* specific about which
make you want. ;-) Actually, you're a godsend to your family and friends -
v. easy to buy for and there's always garden gift vouchers!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk