Old 02-12-2005, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Fumigation!

On 2/12/05 3:17 pm, in article ,
"Spider" wrote:
snip
I would like a husband who bothers to weed his vegetable patch so that my
garden does not sprout weeds all summer. Alas, bigamy is against the law!
Actually, I know what I'm getting: I bought the RHS Guide to Pruning and
Training Techniques last week. As soon as I got home, His Royal Weediness
snatched it from my hand and declared it to be a Christmas present. I'm
finding it hard to know whether to be {:-(( or {)))!

Spider

If it's nice and heavy you could always beat him into submission with it!
;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk