Old 02-12-2005, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Interesting water

On 2/12/05 12:50 pm, in article , "Rupert"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
I think this work is stunning: http://www.waterwater.co.uk/commissions.html
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Wot yer torkin bowt Worta feetchas fe ?

We made a new pond in front of the house earlier this year but didn't have
time to do the 'moving water' bit of it. Some time later when I went to the
hairdresser (bear with me, I'm getting there!) she'd had a very small,
scruffy courtyard planted and it was totally transformed by a low, narrow
trough with a copper sheet and water running down it. It came from these
people and we're wondering if we can use that or something similar in our
new pond. As it's circular, it might be difficult but I think it would work
with the granite and slate tiles our house is built with. But apart from
that personal angle, I thought the other things on the site were
terrifically imaginative and thought they might interest urglers.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk