Old 02-12-2005, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default Import of plant from USA

"Mike" wrote in message

.
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message .com
from "La puce" contains these words:

The fact remains that you(abuse edited) waited to accuse me of
accrediting something to myself when
in fact it wasn't my intention.

You've already said it's your policy not to accredit. That means it's
intentional.

Ist December, "silver lining" thread

The message .com
from "La puce" contains these words:

I don' t accredit anything. I'm perfectly safe in the knowledge of my
knowledge.

You appear to have an attention deficit disorder. Doesn't bode well
for the RHS exam.

Janet

:-((

mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww wwwwwwww

Can you not give it a rest Barrowcloth?

Do you HAVE to have the last word????

Am with you on this one Mike me boy...it was only the other day I thought I
read that Barrow had had enuff....apologies Barrow for that error of mine

:-((