Old 02-12-2005, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tumbleweed

Default Children? Grandchildren? Non gardening

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Mike wrote:
My full apologies.

For what? I didn't particularly object to your original posting,
though it was totally off-group, but I did object to you getting
on your high horse when someone perfectly reasonably told you that
he objected to you breaking the charter.

I thought that this group had parents and grandparents in it, the type who
would show interest and compassion towards other children, as I do being a
parent and grandparent.

I felt that this was a very good idea and was interested to see how far it
had spread up the country, but as none of you are parents and
grandparents,
you would not, and therefore 'could' not see this.

I do apologise for bringing something with a header in which some could
not
understand, but really and honestly thought, that this newsgroup had a
cross
section of ages which could give me feedback.

Ah. So you are withdrawing your apologies?

Didn't your parents tell you that there is a time and a place for
everything, and didn't you tell your children the same? If not,
why not?

Mike appears to be well balanced, with a chip on each shoulder.

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com