Old 02-12-2005, 07:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Sign of the garden centre times........

On 2/12/05 5:35 pm, in article ,
"Gary Woods" wrote:

Sacha wrote:

carp parking and estimated no. of spaces

Is that a novelty sign, or a Piscean slip?

aaagh! And I noticed I wrote 'toiler', instead of toilet. You're slipping.
;-)

(I'm with Nick, another response was way out of line, and I tend to be more
sensitive than most on matters of spam, etc.)

Ignore it - the charter of this group says that four lines including,
advertising of garden related businesses, is acceptable. I would like to
have seen those wimps tell Cormaic he was out of line........ ;-)