Old 03-12-2005, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default Sign of the garden centre times........

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
June Hughes wrote:

In the distant past, we always found that we had a lot of bickering on
urg in the winter-time.

..
I'm propagating a few things that are new to me under lights, to help keep
my sanity.
*No, I'm not naming names, branches, or any of that.

But that's quite enough of that! Here in the north-central part of (New)
York, the wind is howling around the windows and there's white stuff borne
along by it.

Cheers!
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

I am with you on that one Gary.....tomato plants in the basement shud be
producing a few ripe toms by the end of this December, a few crocosmia
seedlings, a few catcus seedlings and lettuce ready for picking....the
indoor gardening down in the basements helps in the sanity area....a nice
glass of ale now and then but more then than now adds to the pleasure of
indoor gardening.....H