Old 07-02-2003, 06:34 PM
david

Default Putting Bubble Wrap In Greenhouse

Duncan wrote.....""" I've got an Ali greenhouse and some of the clips you
can buy are just rubbish, they either don't slot in properly, or they appear
to then simply slip back out again, once the bubblewrap is all sealed up, so
you can't get to it.

Does anyone here have any recommendations for "good" clips to use so I can
get some in for next years attempt. """.

I have Alliplugs which have been in place for the last 4 years,
You should use with a Polly washer, push them into the channel through the
bubble film then give them a half turn to get the 2 lugs into place.

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries