Old 03-12-2005, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
William

Default I dead-heading a Christmas cactus?

On 3 Dec 2005 05:34:41 -0800, "Supavit" wrote:

Just to add that I keep them on a sunny window ledge while the cuttings
are rooting. They develop pretty quickly in a standard potting compost
with a bit of added vermiculite.

Good luck
David
http://www.usedbookseller.co.uk/Gardening.html

Thanks Dave. I'm looking forward to having another dozen by
this time next year. They certainly brighten up the place and
they're the first in the house to exhibit anything close to what
I would call Christmas spirit. Mine kicks in at around the 23rd
these days.