Old 04-12-2005, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Sign of the garden centre times........

On 4/12/05 10:25, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Dave Poole contains these words:

June Hughes wrote:

I miss Alan Gould and his posts. They are made
with gardening passion!

Is he no longer posting? I agree he was very passionate about his
style of gardening and generally came out with a good degree of
quality info when it came to organics. Personally, I didn't get on
with him, but that was mainly to do with 'stuff' at Expert Gardener,

:-) I just took a look in google .He's not been put through a shredder
yet, still posting in another group.

. Crikey!!! E.G. - that was 5 years ago ...

Hard to believe isn't it. Urg is also (sadly) missing Jill, Pete
and Tim from back when.
Janet.

Jill has been busy moving house........"~)
She has a whole new garden to play with and maybe we can entice her back!
Jenny

We haven't seen or heard anything of David Hill lately, either. I'll try
emailing him.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk