Old 04-12-2005, 07:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone

Default Passion flower vine - Pruning

After sitting there sullenly for a season, my passion flower vine has
taken off running. It is on the West-facing side of my garage.
I have trained it by those little stick-ons where you can thread
a twist-tie through the stick-on and around the vine.

The vine is reaching the top of the garage. I can train some
of the branches around the front (should be pretty!) but what to
do about the rest that will be climbing on the roof?

IOW, looking for info about when to prune, at which point in the
vine, at which point in the year, etc. Personal input appreciated, as
well as referrals.

So. Calif coastal, Zone 24.

Tx!

Persephone