Old 07-02-2003, 11:36 AM
Rhiannon Macfie Miller

Default Cat Grass!

It was a dark and stormy night, and as the people of uk.rec.gardening
huddled around the fire, Druss told them this story:

When I was younger, we had a cat which had taught itself to do this,
apparently one day my mother walked in to the downstairs loo only to find
the cat perched on the edge of the bowl doing it's business, and of course
we all had a real good laugh and checked the gin bottle. However a few weeks
later my brother had exactly the same experience, so naturally we assumed
his pocket money had got up strangely, just as corroborating evidence was
necessary, finally a couple of months after that I myself caught the cat at
it !!! amazing things cats.

Ah, but did it flush?

Rhiannon