Old 04-12-2005, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default Urgent

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
In article ,
Alan Holmes wrote:

It's not just a sig you need, it's abrain with some sort of logic built
in.

Hmm. One upon a time I thought so, but now I am convinced that it is
actually a handicap. I came to that conclusion by comparing myself
and people like me with people like our current Prime Minister and
the current president of the USA.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Not that I think much of Tony B. but would rather have than George W.

You really are sad!(:-)

Alan

Suspect that if a 'sadness' exists perhaps you should look in a
mirror...stand back tho in case it shatters...H