Old 04-12-2005, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Children? Grandchildren? Non gardening

--
..
"David" wrote in message
In article , Mike
writes
My full apologies.

I thought that this group had parents and grandparents in it, the type

who
would show interest and compassion towards other children, as I do being

parent and grandparent.

I felt that this was a very good idea and was interested to see how far

it
had spread up the country, but as none of you are parents and

grandparents,
you would not, and therefore 'could' not see this.

I do apologise for bringing something with a header in which some could

not
understand, but really and honestly thought, that this newsgroup had a

cross
section of ages which could give me feedback.

Once again my most humble apologies.

Mike
The truth will prevail

As a parent I feel I should quote one of my daughters favourite sayings
you really are becoming a bit of a joke Mike
--
David

David I am "SO" pleased I bring a little pleasure and a smile to your life
in the form of a joke at my expense. There are so many miserable people in
this world who are all gloom and doom, net nanny and big stick bashers, that
if I bring a bit of a change, then good :-))

Thank you for your kind words.

Mike
See, the truth HAS prevailed