Old 04-12-2005, 06:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Novice questions re growing tomatoes from seed

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 4/12/05 15:47, in article ,
"Alan
Holmes" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...

snip
I have to say that I did not publish my comments about Canada not being
the
uk, it was sent in a personal email.

Alan

Perhaps bg doesn't know that private emails are supposed to be just that?
Though if they are insulting or troublemaking, or indeed, someone lies to
group about the content of an email they've received, my personal view on
that sort of behaviour is "publish and be damned". ;-)
Nonetheless, the climate of e.g. Vancouver really is very like parts of
UK,
so I don't think bg is being unreasonable in talking to a UK group really,
do you?

That I didn't know, but we do get people from the usa asking about our
climate regions, the do not understand we have weather!

Alan

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk