Old 04-12-2005, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Children? Grandchildren? Non gardening

What on earth do you have against the freemasons?

Their association with Mike Crowe says it all.

Janet

How on earth would one single individual create such a distaste for such a
wonderful organization....it is almost akin to hating the Pope because my
catholic neighbour 'did me dirty'......H

Try, 'Because I am stupid and I don't know anything about the Freemasons
other than the crap I hear about them so I believe it'