Old 04-12-2005, 07:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default Novice questions re growing tomatoes from seed

"middleton.walker" wrote in message
news

On Google I typed in English climate and then English weather...got many
more 'hits' with English climate than with English weather

Talking about English weather....a few years back I was biking from Weymouth
to Plymouth before pedalling my ass to York...the weather was
crappy....drizzling and windy...all of a sudden the weather cleared a wee
bit and the sun came thru and just at that moment a lady on here bike was
passing by on the other side of the road...had to smile to myself at her
comment.....'nice day'...a few minutes later the sun dissapeared and the
drizzle came on again...H