Old 05-12-2005, 03:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default OrchidWiz CD

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 09:27:19 -0800 in K Barrett wrote:
[Great snippage]
Two paradigm shifts for you.
1) Yes, some PDAs can have oodles of persistant storage via some sort of
removable memory or flash device. But for this sort of task, it's sort of
like transferring 50lbs of fertilizer with a teaspoon.
2) There are PDAs on the market with long distance wireless access (Usually
data over the same networks that your cell phone uses).
The PDA doesn't have to have enough oomph to search all the data.
It needs enough oomph to be able to send out to some server "Hey, I'm
looking for information on X" and receive a couple screenfuls (80x24
text) of response.

Now back on topic... who was the twisted person that came up with
Oncidium Twinkle, and has that person done anything similar?
There's just something cute about having a plant with more pseudobulbs
than I can count and 7 spikes in a 4" pot.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil