Old 05-12-2005, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Children? Grandchildren? Non gardening

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "middleton.walker" contains these
words:

What on earth do you have against the freemasons?

Their association with Mike Crowe says it all.

Janet

How on earth would one single individual create such a distaste for such a
wonderful organization....it is almost akin to hating the Pope because my
catholic neighbour 'did me dirty'......H

Well I have never seen them helping with any of the charities I have contact
with, so where and how are they a 'wonderful organization'?

Alan