Old 05-12-2005, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
§tudz

Default Amazong Swords

Hi,

I bought a plant package from a mail order service, which I have to say were
excellent specamines, even if they sent me the wron package, lol.

but hey it works for the tank I bought it for, and cost the same, so less of
the blabber and on to me query.

The package contained what were labeled are 'dwarf amazon swords' I have
read about Amazons, and I know they are 6foot + women, erm?
I mean I know they come in hundreds if not thousands of different strains
now. but do they reproduce via runners? as I saw what I though to be a
broken branch from another plant,
but it has grown and the leaves are getting bigger. It seems to be coming
from a clump of the DAS's but I don't want to got diging about and disturb
it too much.

Thanks,

§tudz