Old 05-12-2005, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
middleton.walker

Default Children? Grandchildren? Non gardening

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message ,
middleton.walker writes

"BAC" wrote in message

"middleton.walker" wrote in message

snip

I thought this gardening site had enuff of this horseshit
already...from
keep
us
occupied on these dreary days....good or bad it makes for
'conversation'...now this does have summat to do with gardening cos it
contains horseshit and what is better for the garden than horseshit?

Chickenshit :-)

Gotta be a wee bit careful with it

Oh. Why?
--
June Hughes

A few years back I cleaned out a chicking coop and stored about 2 cubic
metres for "future use"...two years later when making a new lawn spread it
out, along with other stuff of course....even after two years the
neighborhood stunk to high hell...I did not mind if a south wind was blowing
but when the north wind came in all our north facing windows had to be shut
tight....not much good smelling air in the house for a while....made a
damned good lawn tho.