Old 05-12-2005, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

Default A Great Source for your Flower and Vegetable Seeds

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
The message
from "Phil L" contains these words:

Some of his pepper seeds look interesting though, does anyone know of
a seed
supplier in the UK who has some of the more exotic
varieties?...perhaps hungarian wax and jalapenos for starters and
maybe a few others to try?

Want some jalapenos, then? I can soon dry a few for you.

I'm ordering some from the catalogue mentioned by Bob H above, although I
can't find anywhere to fill in details to recieve an actual catalogue, if
they don't do paper catalogues I'll order online, but thanks for the offer.