Old 05-12-2005, 10:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ted Byers

Default OrchidWiz CD

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Ted Byers wrote:
"K Barrett" wrote in message [snip]
Does this help?

Cheers,

Ted

Wow! Now there's an explainantion I can understand, LOL!!

Ted, all I can say is you must be a very fast typist and have a clear
train of thought in order to say as much as you do in one post. My hat's
off to you. I probably take 20 minutes to type *anything* even this
little missive.

Thank you and yes it does help.

I am glad I could help. The little skill you see in my post is due to more
than 25 years of computer programming, and plenty of experience both doing
research and teaching. It is certainly not due to fast typing. I am rather
slow because of a diabetes related neuropathy. It makes my hands hurt so
much it feels like my fingers are being crushed in vicegrips. They hurt
alomst as much as my feet and ankles. Pain does tend to slow me down, but I
am determined not to let it stop me! This is one reason I appreciate the
images posted in abpo, especially those taken in the field. My health has
pretty much made it impossible for me to do fieldwork. :-)

Cheers,

Ted

--
R.E. (Ted) Byers, Ph.D., Ed.D.